Eligibility : ME/M.Tech, BVSc, CA, CS, BSc, MCA, MD, MDS, ICWA, LLB, LLM, B.Arch, M Phil / Phd, B.Pharm, B.Com, M.Arch, BA, M.Pham, M.Com, BBA/BBM, MA, BDS, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, BHM, BEd, MEd, MBBS, PG Diploma, MSW, MSc, MS, MHM
Location : Madhya Pradesh-other
Last Date : 10 Oct 2016
Salary : 15000 - 25000 Rs Per Month
Year of passing: 2013
Experience Required: 0-3+ Years
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Group Discussion
* Communicate and negotiate with school for being partner with our program.
* Selections of change maker through a proper predefined process.
* Execution of training program.
* Execution of awareness program in school and village.
* Map out training plans, design and develop training programs.
* Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
* Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
* Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
* Act as special mentor for Change- Maker.
Skills and Qualification
* Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
* MS Office proficiency
* Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
* Strong communication skills
* Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people in every level motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
* Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly (Speak and write Hindi and English).
* Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
* Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
* Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
* Good time-management skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules.
* Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
* Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
* Master in HR/ Rural Management/ any prior Experience as a trainer is preferred.
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.
Preventive health care had always been ignored by Indians, thus causing in loss of lives and money. This ignorance or reluctance is caused due to lack of awareness and accessibility to genuine health care products. The situation is worse when it comes to women. They are not fully aware about menstruation cycle and what precautions they should take during these period even educated girls are not discussing this issue among them. Buying sanitary pads from medical shop has become an ordeal for women. They buy pads in black polythene as if they are committing crime. This issue is a big elephant in the room and we need to address it urgently.
Go-On India is our little step in resolving this problem. We at Go-On India want to deliver happiness to people by educating and providing them genuine health care products starting with Sanitary Pads.
Go-On India will be directly working with School girls. We will give special training and will support them so that they go on to become change maker.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 Jobsite for Freshers in India with over 1 Crore+ resumes and 60K+ recruiters hiring through us. Apply to Top MNC Jobs / Government jobs by registering now! What’s more? Get daily job alert, placement paper and GK updates every day on your email. Freshersworld.com is the only website for applying to Govt Jobs and top MNC Jobs all over India. Register Now to benefit from our unlimited fresher focused services!