Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Vendor development and relationship management.
2. To carry out RFQ (Request for Quotation) process & develop new suppliers.
3. To search for suitable suppliers for cost reduction, quality improvement & faster delivery of existing components.
4. Experience in handling engineering products purchase like gear box, motors, steel fabrication items, rubber bushes, bearings, steel balls, control panels etc. from existing / new vendors
5. To handle vendor contracts for major commodities under supervision & visit vendors as & when required.
6. Generate and send POs to the Vendors, follow up for deliveries & manage regular communication with them.
7. To maintain MIS & submission of reports periodically.
8. To manage price negotiation and price comparison with different suppliers.
9. Material management, Inventory check and control & re order items as per the Stocking Policy
UG : B.Sc in Electronics, B.Tech /B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Instrumentation
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.