Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Graduate in any stream with relevant 2-3 years Purchase experience.
Candidates from FMCG background will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Maintain records of goods ordered and received
· Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
· Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
· Control purchasing department budgets.
· Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
· Analyse market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
· Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
· Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
· Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
· Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
· Analyse price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
· Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization
· Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
· Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
· Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
· Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
· Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
· Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
· Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices.
The journey of Adinath Agro Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd began in the year 1989, with the promoters' first venture into the domain of food processing, using the moniker of Adinath Food Industries. Adinath Food Industries continues to be a part of the Adinath Agro family since September 2013.
Adinath Agro Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd is a privately held company which is primarily involved in the field of processing, marketing and exporting of assorted processed food products.
After a presence spanning over two decades, consistently superior quality of products and excellent customer service, Adinath Agro has made a place for itself in the hearts of numerous Indians, with its brands Surabhi and WiNN emerging as two of the leading brands for processed fruit and vegetable products.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.