1. Functional Title: Regional Lead- Engagement (Centre) & User Engagement
2. No. of Positions: 01
3. Project: Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - CDG
4. Duty Station: Capital city of one of the central states
5. Duration: Annually - renewable for the program tenure
6. Type of Contract: Individual full-time contract
a) M.Tech or Masters in Urban Planning or Urban Management, or MBA or other Masters’ degree from a premier institute.
b) Demonstrated 12-18 years of relevant work experience with 7+ years at State and city level in urban, development or IT domain.
c) Experience in managing a transformation program in any BPR/GPR/capacity building will be desirable
d) Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
8. Required Skills and Competencies:
a) Demonstrated experience in business development, relationship management, account management skills
b) Experience in communication strategies to support large scale program will be preferred
c) Demonstrated experience in developing preliminary communications strategies and campaigns to drive change management
d) Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills,
e) Good understanding of data driven transformation (driving change in people, process and technology) with outstanding attention to detail
f) Entrepreneurial spirit, including ability to work independently and autonomously, willingness to accept responsibilities for results.
g) Excellent program management, organizational and time management skills.
h) Commitment to learning
i) Particular interest in citizen centric technology, public policy and advocacy, social enterprises
j) Should be willing to travel and work at the ground level with municipalities and government officials.
k) Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis.
9. Location: The base location will be a capital city of one of the central states.
10. Remuneration and Experience Certificate: At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.