Position : Regional Relationship Officer / Deputy Regional Relationship Officer
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Good oral and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, goal oriented and multitasking.
• High energy and ability to create good relationship with Bank Staff.
For Regional Relationship Officer
• Post Graduate with minimum 1 years of experience.( Retail Assets and Credit
• Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience. ( Retail Assets and Credit Cards)
For Deputy Regional Relationship Officer
• Graduate with minimum 1 year of experience. (Retail and Credit Cards)
posting Ratlam, Mehsana, Ambedkar Nagar, Gulbarga, Mangaluru, Valsad, Junagadh,
Banaskantha, Banswara, Jodhpur, Amritsar, Hissar, Godhra, Bhuj, Vijayawada,
Chennai, Dehradun, Ludhiana, Raipur, Ajmer, Goa, Hyderabad, Sagar, Baroda,
Surat and Jaipur.
The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization /
parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed
necessary. Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location in India.
Maximum Age on
the last date of
• 45 Years as on date of receipt of Application.