1. Position: Executive (Band-1)
b. Madhya Pradesh
e. West Bengal
i. Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-11-2021 (relaxation generally up to 30 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
ii. Preference will be given for experience in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in Home Loan.
iii. Possession of Two-Wheeler with license is preferred.
iv. For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the competent authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
4. Desired Profile:
a. Any Graduation (10+2+3),with minimum 50% marks preferably B.Com from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University (distance education) will not be considered.
b. Fluency in respective regional language Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati as applicable (read, write & speak) besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
c. Early joining will be preferred.
d. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
e. No request for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years.
5. Profile: Overall branch operations including business sourcing and recovery. Job profile will be allotted based on Company’s requirement and selected candidate’s skill set/ aptitude
6. Job Description:
a. Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, and sanctions/ disbursements/ recovery/ House Keeping/ etc.
b. Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
c. Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system),Documentation, Register Maintenance, etc. independently.
d. Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work.
e. Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving extensive travel as well as other branch work.
7. Key Competencies Required: Effective communication skill – verbal and written Negotiation skill Teamwork and time management Multitasking ability Planning and organizing skill Target orientation Proficiency in MS-Word/MS-Excel/MS-PowerPoint
8. Pay & Perquisites: CTC per annum starting from Rs.3.70 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management
9. Probation Period: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
10. POST CODE: CLERICAL-MAHA/MP/GUJ/RAJ/WB- NOV 2021
Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-11-2021 (relaxation generally up to 30 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
An application fee of Rs. 250/- NEFT/ IMPS Payment (Through Net banking of any bank except ICICI Bank net banking) NEFT/ IMPS Payment (In person - Through Branches Other than ICICI Bank) ICICI Net banking (Add payee - ICICI Bank Virtual payee option)