Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following post on Contract Basis for the DBT funded project entitled “Dementia Science Programme: Incidence/Prevalence/Risk analysis of dementia and basic research thereof” under Dr. Suvarna Alladi, Professor of Neurology and Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the Post: Research Assistant
2. No. of Post: 04
3. Essential Qualification: Masters in Clinical Psychology/Psychology/ Social Work
4. Desirable Experience: Work experience in community in the field of mental health and counseling services is preferred. The applicant should be conversant in writing and speaking Kannada language Experience in data collection in community based studies preferably related to health
5. Salary: ₹25,000/- (Consolidated) per month
6. Duration: Shortlisted candidates will undergo 02 months’ probation. Those who successfully complete 02 months’ probation will be confirmed for appointment. Initial appointment will be for 06 months and extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate up to 18 months
7. Key Responsibilities: Responsible for administering socio-demographic and informant questionnaires to the elderly in the community and data entry and other responsibilities in implementation of project related activities.
Age Limit:Maximum Age Limit 40 Years