1. Sponsoring Agency: Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi
2. Designation: (i) Research Assistant
3. No of Posts: 01
4. Requirements for post of Research Assistant
5. Essential: Applicants are required to hold a Ph.D./ M.Phil./ Post Graduate Degree in any social sciences discipline with minimum 55% marks.
6. Desirable: Experience in data collection, data entry through SPSS, Analysis, Report writing etc. Candidate must be well versed with the research methodology.
7. Work Description:Prospective Research Assistant is required to assist in the project work, field visits and data collection and analysis using techniques of statistics. Candidates should be highly motivated and demonstrate a flair for team work along with commitment and sincerity at the work place
8. Honorarium:As per ICSSR guidelines, Research Assistants are entitled to Rs. 20,000/- per month.
9. Duration: Employment duration shall up to12 months further extendable s.t. stage of projectwork and approval of ICSSR.. However, initial appointment will be for the duration of two months, extendable to full period based on the performance in the first two months. Non performance may lead to termination of employment at any stage of the project .
10. Domain for Data Collection: Chandigarh. Mohali, Panchkula( Tri city)