We are seeking application for a research associate starting April 2021, for the Centre of Digital Transformation at IIM Ahmedabad.
1. Name of the Post: Research Associates – Centre for Digital Transformation
2. Compensation: The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend based on prior qualifications and experience
3. Reporting: The selected Research Associate will be reporting to Prof. Pankaj Setia.
4. Location: The selected candidate will be working from IIM Ahmedabad campus. IIMA provides access to library and computer center for all Research Assistants. If selected, the candidate is expected to manage their own accommodation, outside the IIMA campus which is centrally located within the city of Ahmedabad.
5. Project Tenure: The appointment is initially for 6 months with a potential for extension based on performance.
a) Candidates with postgraduate degree in management/ information systems/engineering/computer science/mathematics or other related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
b) Candidates should be proficient in Python and/or R and have some experience of using and developing cutting edge methodology for working with large panel data sets.
c) Candidates should be able to run econometrics models. Prior experience of working with panel dataset is desirable.
d) Candidates having some experience in natural language processing and text analytics will be given preference.
e) Candidates should also be comfortable doing literature review by reading and summarizing research papers as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
f) Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills in English.