Advt. No. 02/2021
Rourkela Steel Plant invites personnel, fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below, to appear in the Walk-in Interview for engagement as Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO),on contractual basis, for its Airport at Rourkela.
1. Post Name: Air Traffic Control Officer
2. No. to be engaged : 01 (One)
3. Period of engagement: 02 (Two) years.
4. Consolidated Fee: Rs.60,000/- per month
5. Other Benefits : Rent free accommodation upto 2 BR quarter, Post-paid SIM under CUG including call charges of Rs.350/- per month, free medical treatment for self & spouse and 15 days Casual Leave per year
6. Essential Qualification :
Must have completed the course on Aerodrome Control / Approach Control from Civil Aviation Training College, Airports Authority of India, Allahabad, OR equivalent course from a recognized Institute OR has served as an Aerodrome Officer/Air Traffic Controller under the Airports Authority of India / Indian Air Force Station with similar responsibility
7. Essential Experience : Should have minimum 05 (Five) years experience in Air Traffic Control Services.
8. Nature of job to be performed:
i. Operation of Air Traffic Control for Rourkela Aerodrome, coordination of aviation requirement and the requirement of Aerodrome for flight operation. Coordination with different departments of Rourkela Steel Plant including Communication Engineering Department for maintenance of Aerodrome equipment as well as the general upkeep of Aerodrome.
ii. Training of the operating persons of RSP posted at Rourkela Aerodrome and assisting for future development of aviation establishment and facilities. To comply with all statutory requirements concerning aviation, air safety and related matters.
Maximum age 63 years as on 11/10/2021