Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships
with Clients and maintaining them over time.
2. Having the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, market share and client preference in the assigned market.
3. Conduct/Organize all types of Sales Activities like Road Shows, Canopy Drives, Handbill activities, and other BTL activities to expand the business.
4. Organizing advertising campaigns regionally.
5. Regular visit to Courts, Corporate, Industries, Colleges, Customers.
6. Clientele includes both B2B & B2C Customers.
Chawla Publications started the law reporting revolution in 1967 with launch of “All India Rent Control Reporter” an idea that was imitated by several publishers all over India. The journal was brain child of Chawla’s and its success led to flood of journals on the subject and cheap imitations all over India.
Again Chawla Publications was first among law book publishers of India to step into cyber space with launch of “supremecourtonline.com” as early as 1997 when internet revolution had just began not to mention that the idea was imitated by several publishers all over India.
The event made a big news in frontline national media at that time when official website of supreme court was not even on drawing board.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.