ad

Sales and Marketing Executive Jobs in Patna - Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd

Sales and Marketing Executive
Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd
Patna(Patna-Others)
18000 - 20000 Per Month
Sales and Marketing Executive Jobs in Patna - Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd
Last Date 08 May 2020
Apply Now

Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd - Job Details

Date of posting: 09 Mar 20

A sales and marketing executive would help the company increase sales through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies. The position would be engaging in 80% of the time in B2B sales/activities and in remaining 20% they will engage in B2C sales/activities.

 

The primary responsibilities would include:

·         Identifying, contacting and meeting prospective customers 

·         Identifying, contacting and meeting prospective partners

·         Setting-up meetings for senior team

·         Sell travel products and tour packages

·         Cold-calling and e-mailing prospects

·         Liaising with travel partners and ensure smooth execution of orders

·         Providing sales report to head office and senior team as and when required

·         Creating client proposals and contracts

·         Manage and maintain online accounts

·         Promoting the business online and via word-of- mouth 

Job Summary

Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : Others
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview, Group Discussion
Who can apply : Freshers

About Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd

TravelBaits is a new age Travel company with an aim to provide enriching and engaging tourism experience in Eastern India and Nepal.Our offerings include Leisure , Educational , Wildlife , Adventure, Religious tours as well as Corporate outings for team building and other activities.Bihar is an important religious destination for people following Buddhism , Jainism and Sikhism and a number of historical as well as ecotourism sites, and is  a prime destination being offered by TravelBaits.
Apply Now
This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com. We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs. Notice: This recruitment is FREE. if the recruiter charges any fees, please write us info@freshersworld.com
Market Research Analyst
12th Pass (HSE)
Business Development
12th Pass (HSE)
Field Sales Executive
Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM...
Sales Executive
Patna, Delhi, Sheikhpura
Upto 9th Std

Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.

Active Jobs By Category

Need a Institute/Coaching Class?

IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation

Higher Studies / Studies Abroad

Post an enquiry and get instant responses from institutes and best Coaching Classes in your city

Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd recruiting Sales and Marketing Executive candidates nearby Patna(Patna-Others).Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd vacancies for Sales and Marketing Executive is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd Company recruits a lot of candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with ME/M.Tech, BBA/BBM, BSc, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, PG Diploma, Other Post Graduate, B.Pharm, B.Com, BA, MCA are selected to full fill the vacancies in Sales / Marketing Executive job field. The candidates nearby Patna(Patna-Others) can apply for Sales and Marketing Executive position in Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Sales / Marketing Executive . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd and Freshersworld. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Aquila Celestials OPC Pvt Ltd and near your city and get a secured career.