Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals
· Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
· Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
· Identify current product pricings, competing products and new techniques of merchandising
· Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
· Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
· Supervise and guide the operations of sales managers and teams to ensure they are in line with set standards
· Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of purchased units
· Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
· Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
· Oversee the merchandising and display of cars in a sales outlet
· Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records/transactions to ensure balanced accounts
· Process requests of customers who wish to part-exchange their current car for a new one
· Conduct the inspection of automobiles to ensure they are in good condition
· Determine conditions for discount as well as the percent discount given to customers on outright purchase
· Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.