Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Minimum Qualification: 12th pass
· Minimum Experience: Freshers Eligible
· Job Location:- Suncity(Hydershakote),Kompally,Kondhapur
· Languages Known: Hindi & Regional Language, basic English
· Communication Skills & Etiquettes
· Team Work
· Stress Tolerance
· Energy Level
· Motivation for Sales
· No cartons/ boxes lying on the selling floor.
· No loose packing, barcodes lying on the floor.
· Ensure floor is clean (broomed and mopped) always
· No Carton Scrap to be seen in store.
· Ensure Dusting of Display products is done by the time (10:00 AM)
· PRODUCT DISPLAY
· Ensure products are displayed all over the store as per standards. If any deviation from standards, bring it in the notice of Store Admin/ Asst. Store Admin
· INVENTORY INWARD:
· Ensure Inventory is displayed as soon as the Inward is done (avoid in high rush hrs and selling time)
· For any Damaged products, immediately report to Store Admin
· Greet every customer that you are approaching for sales. If a fellow Sales Partner is attending the customer – greet the customer if they loom towards you or pass by you closely.
· Smile on your face
· Uniform must be pressed & stain-free / Shoes must be polished
· Hair must be neatly combed. Nails must be cut.
· Do not use mobile for personal reasons in the presence of customers.
· No eating on the floor
· No consumption of tobacco/ chewing gum/cigarette or any other intoxicants during the working hours
· You must be present inside the store during your duty hours. You cannot leave the store and loiter around if there is no customer in store.
· In case of lunch hours, you must leave the store only if a substitute is present. Leave only after Store Admin/ Asst. store Admin’s permission
· Discipline is to be maintained, esp. in the presence of customers. (E.g.: Gossiping, etc to be strictly avoided when customer is present)
· Shadow senior sales partner and gain knowledge with regards to products as well as sales.
· Welcome the customers with a smile and greet them (Good Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening)
· Find out the customer's needs (Try to find out the budget politely. Do not ask directly)
· Recommend, select and help locate the right goods.
· Describe product's features and benefits properly to customers.
· Explain scheme details properly to customer (if applicable)
· Answer customer queries regarding the products
· Provide information about FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of the product
· Inform about the additional benefit, i.e., BPS policy.
· Ask the customer if any other requirements (CROSS SELL)
· If a customer wants to buy another product, guide the customer to the respective section.
· If a product is not available: note down the requirement in “Customer Feedback Form”.
· If the customer looks Inclined to buy, but not buying immediately, ask the customer how can you help them further in making up their mind, ask of they have any doubts, unresolved queries and if they would be ok with a follow up call from your end once they have had time to think and discuss with family?
· If the customer is okay with receiving calls/messages from your end, thoroughly follow up with them and close open leads.
· Thank the customer & request him to Visit again.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND SERVICE
· Take any Feedback of Non-buying customers, esp. if negative and inform the same to Store Admin.
· If you find any lost items inside the store: submit at cash counter with the Store Admin
Learning and Growing
· Observe and Ask questions from all the sales partners senior to you and learn from them.
· Give them appropriate respect.
· Global Count (For your section)
· Note any Slow-moving products and bring them to the Store Admin’s notice
· Review Targets given v/s achieved
· Unpacking and display of any newly arrived goods (Whenever applicable)
· Stock Cleaning
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.