M J Shah Group carries a rich legacy of over 50 years that is built on the trust and belief of its customers and stakeholders. The group began its operations in the pharmaceutical industry back in 1959 with Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries. In 2017 the group strategically began its real estate business as a developer. Known for ethical and clean business practices, it was a natural progression for the group to enter the realty industry with the advent of RERA; and to turn the rich experience it has gathered through its investments venture, into a separate realty company.
The group has 4 residential real estate projects under development in Bandra (W),Upper Chembur, Lower Parel, and Navi Mumbai totaling approximately more than 50 lakh sq. ft., and aiming to provide housing to more than 2000 families by 2022.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from campaigns
2. Performing market analysis and researching on the competition
3. Visiting the competition and collecting data for analysis
4. Tracking competition campaigns (online and offline)
5. Working on society activation
6. Working on CP activation & sourcing (on-field & off-field)
7. Working on MIS reporting
8. Assisting the sales managers with all sales-related responsibilitiesWho can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Jun'21 and 28th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
In order to be considered for this internship, please email your CVs to Only those candidates whose CVs are received on the given email id shall be considered for the internship