Hiring freshers with the analytical bend of mind and effective communication skills to analyze and understand technical aspects of IT projects for the position of Business Analyst. The resource shall be responsible for performing feasibility studies, eliciting project requirements, proactively communicating with clients and drafting proposals with detailed deliverables. This profile requires no coding or development skills.
- Actively involved in project study to capture its scope, facilitate project feasibility, requirement gathering and propose solution
- Understanding technical designs and as well as specifications of project
- Prepare technical specifications, documentation and wireframes for the apps to provide details on functionality, UI methods etc
- Drafting proposals with detailed deliverables and correct requirements
- Translating project needs to applications and operations
- Acting as an interface between business units, developer's teams, quality assurance teams and client's
- Bidding, negotiations and closing of the project for the company
- Ability to analyze and understand technical aspects of project rather than to write code
- Good understanding of the IT industry
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good at analytical approach
- Client-centric approach with exceptional client interfacing and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and friendly work environment
- Constant learning and growth opportunities
- Reward culture for valued contributions
Job Location: Ludhiana, Punjab (Candidates interested to relocate to Ludhiana should only apply)
Stipend: INR 10,000/month for initial six months and after that salary will be revised according to performance.
Bond: Selected candidate has to stay in employment for six months. No security amount to be deposited at the time of joining.