Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Determining clients’
needs and suggesting suitable travel packages. Liaising with clients in
personal, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
2. Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
3. Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
4. Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
5. Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
6. Should have basic knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
7. Must be able to Write / Speak English.
8. Must know how to use the internet well including research using google and google maps.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.