POSITION: SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR
COMPANY: Ratiocination India Pvt. Ltd.
STATUS: Full Time
JOB CATEGORY: SAP Industry
EXPERIENCE: 0-6 monthsExp.
Take responsibility for the installation,
upgrade and support of all components of the SAP Infrastructure. Contribute to
the architecture design of the SAP systems. Support and provide guidance to
first, second and third line teams at the Data Centre on SAP best practice.
- Ensure the SAP based systems operate
reliably and efficiently in a secure environment. This includes assisting with
the configuration and maintenance of High Availability and Disaster Recover SAP
- Complete project based work keeping a focus
on hitting key project milestones.
- Ensure the adherence of standards Maintain
daily contact with the SAP Basis team leader regarding work progress.
- Complete quality documentation for the SAP
- Provide second/third line technical support
in areas where job holder possesses unique technical expertise.
- Liaise with the functional SAP experts and
business teams in order to assist with the ongoing functional support of SAP.
- Provide support for other application and
services as requested by the SAP Basis team leader.
- Contribute as possible where the area is
outside of the job holders technical expertise
- Implementing and supporting SAP ECC
- It would be advantageous to have experience
or knowledge of network administration.
- Positive attitude goes the extra mile, is
committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
- Energy, drive, enthusiasm and determination
Provides the best services possible, yearns for the best outcome.
- Curious and takes ownership Team focused
looks to the success of the whole rather than the self and see the bigger