● Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
● Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
● Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
● Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
● Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
● 2-3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
● Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
● Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal
● Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
● Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
● Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
● Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
in paid search campaigns
Reporting and Growth
Reporting is directly to founders and CXOs.
● The deserving candidates with leadership and entrepreneurial skills, can
grow into business-head leading the entire department of Digital Marketing within 12-18 months.