• You will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analysis, data, algorithms, and help secure the systems and software.
• You will build security prototypes by bringing concepts to initial implementations, including design, coding to testing. With this you will establish engineering standards and best practices in secure product development.
• You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning, develop security intelligence using AI/ML techniques that helps our products and businesses constantly improve their services.
• You will collaborate with product managers, senior architects, developer community and conceptualize solution modules for secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• 5+ years of experience in developing prototypes, frameworks and embracing best practices in secure development lifecycle • Hands on cybersecurity experience in cloud environment as architect especially in AWS and Azure would be an added advantage
• Min 3+ years of experience in building secure systems using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies