1. Functional Title: Senior Associate - Engagement (East & NE)
2. No. of Positions: 01
3. Project: Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - CDG
4. Duty Station: Capital city of one of the eastern states
5. Duration: Annually - renewable for the program tenure
6. Type of Contract: Individual full-time contract
a) M.Tech or Masters in Urban Planning or Urban Management, or MBA or other Masters’ degree from a premier institute.
b) Demonstrated experience in coordinating with teams and multi-stakeholder processes
c) 3-8 years of relevant work experience with 2+ years in the Development sector working with stakeholders from centre, state and city level in urban, capacity building, program management or IT domain. For exceptional candidates, 0-3 years of experience and designation as Junior Associate.
d) Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
8. Required Skills and Competencies:
a) Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills and advanced skills in the MS office suite
b) Excellent Presentation and Documentation skills
c) Strong problem solving and analytical skills
d) Past experience of working with states is desirable
e) Past experience of project management in IT or e-governance implementation in public sector is desirable
f) Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills,
g) Good understanding of data driven transformation (driving change in people, process and technology) with outstanding attention to detail
h) Entrepreneurial spirit, including ability to work independently and autonomously, willingness to accept responsibilities for results.
i) Excellent program management, organizational and time management skills.
j) Commitment to learning
k) Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be agile, enthusiastic, adaptable, have willingness to learn and time-management skills
l) Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis.
9. Location: The base location will be a capital city of one of the eastern states.
10. Remuneration and Experience Certificate: At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.