Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1) As Senior Operations Officer you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the organisation’s management – people and HR, finance, operations and governance.
2) Working closely with the Operations Director to develop and implement new systems, you’ll become an expert in charity operations.
3) You’ll also be responsible for giving PA support to the Director and Senior Management, which will enable you to develop a detailed understanding of the role that think tanks play in influencing policy and politics.
4) Senior Officers means the employees of the Company, at the relevant time, holding one or more of the following positions or equivalent thereof of the Company:
5) Officers usually consist of a president, vice president, treasurer and secretary.
6) The duties of officers are specified in the corporate by-laws
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.