Requirements If you have,
Minimum experience of 2 years in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management,
good analytical and communication skills (English),quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs, and
willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results,
We invite you to work with us.
Roles & responsibilities
Level III: Relationship Manager-Tele-counselor / Buyer consultation
Consulting incoming Buyers, helping them throughout with their property search.
● Attending inbound requests and queries on marketed units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained
team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
● Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options,
collecting feedback, recording reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts about market, projects,
localities and Real Estate appreciations, driving a buyer to a decision.
Moderating negotiations and creating settlements
● Scheduling negotiation, preparing the parties with facts and figures, explaining to them the process ahead,
estimating the genuinity of the quotations, rebutting it with facts, moderating a win-win for both parties.
● Adding details of the type of transaction, generating the final process flow with the CRM team.
● Educating the clients on the same and handing over the transaction to the CRM for execution.
CTC: greater than INR 4.8 Lacs / annum : 4.8 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 20,000 and above)
To apply send your resumes along with covering note in content and Job profile in Subject to Mandatory training of 2 months:
The above role needs a proper understanding of our in-house portal, processes, teams, markets, localities,
demographies, various details about type of properties and Real Estate transactions. All selected members will have
to undergo a mandatory training of 2 months minimum and qualify on predefined parameters, to be inducted to the
final role above.
These parameters are measured in fixed automated indicators in CRM. During this training period
the remuneration will be : CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR
15000 and above)
There will be 2 phases of the training:
Phasel I : Relationship manager-Tele-counselor /seller engagement and on-boarding
This role will primarily focus on training on various basic details, processes, flow and jargons. This is the easiest of all
the roles and we usually hire freshers for this role. They generally turn into performers by the end of 2 weeks.
Tenure : 15 days minimum.
Roles & responsibilities:
On-boarding new Customer and inventory : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers
and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
● Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an individual
owner. Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
● Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed
end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
● Convincing them for free enrollment.
● Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
Creating the property profile, coordinating with the data collection team and ensuring proper upload of the data in
● Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
● Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
● Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
Phase II : Relationship manager-Tele-counselor /price & profile quality analyst
This phase will primarily focus on giving you in-depth knowledge of markets, pricing, locality, demographics and
inventory in general. It will also focus on making you comfortable about evaluating, estimating, negotiating prices of
high value properties without physically visiting them.
Tenure : 45 days minimum.
Roles & responsibilities:
Price analysis and discussions with sellers.
● Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and
surrounding areas from various sources.
● Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
● Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
● Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
Profile and data quality maintenance.
● Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
● Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
● Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.