DigiTrade Hub LLP - Job Details
The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Expert includes but not limited to:
- The Digital Marketing Experts role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
- This role requires an in depth knowledge of our products and market goals.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
- Marketing specialists rely on judgement in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverable.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams. Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including and (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- If required, Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing within the Telecommunications or High Tech industry.
Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple
- projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, Dream Weaver, HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role: SEO / Social Media
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.