Eligibility : Diploma(Civil)
Location : Gangtok
Last Date : 30 Sep 2016
Hiring Process : Written-test
Advt. No : 14/SPSC/2016
Junior Engineer (Civil) Job vacancies in Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) on temporary regular basis
Category & No. of Posts
Total 104 Posts
1. Unreserved : 15
2. Bhutia Lepcha : 10
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women) : 08
4. Bhutia Lepcha ( Below poverty line) : 03
5. Other Backward Classes - Central List : 10
6. Other Backward Classes - Central List (Women) : 07
7. Other Backward Classes - Central List (Below poverty line) : 03
8. Other Backward Classes – State List : 10
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women) : 07
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (Below poverty line) : 03
11. Scheduled Tribe : 08
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women) : 04
13. Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty line) : 02
14. Schedule Caste : 04
15. Schedule Caste (Women) : 03
16. Schedule Caste (Below poverty line) : 01
17. Primitive Tribe : 04
18. Primitive Tribe (Women) : 02
Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from a recognized Engineering Institution or equivalent and above
Pay : PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.3800/-
Age Limit : Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31/07/2016.
Application Fee : The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. on production of original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
Selection Process : There will be a written examination and interview for the selection of suitable candidates.
The Sikkim Public Service Commission started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Since then, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 Jobsite for Freshers in India with over 1 Crore+ resumes and 60K+ recruiters hiring through us. Apply to Top MNC Jobs / Government jobs by registering now! What’s more? Get daily job alert, placement paper and GK updates every day on your email. Freshersworld.com is the only website for applying to Govt Jobs and top MNC Jobs all over India. Register Now to benefit from our unlimited fresher focused services!