Develops preSilicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements. Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.Qualifications
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant SOC Pre-Silicon verification
- Experience verifying digital logic at the Register Transfer Level (RTL) using System Verilog for SoCs.
- Experience verifying digital systems like ARM core, High Speed and Low speed peripherals(PCIE, Ethernet, USB, UART,I2C),AI, LPDDR3/4, NOCs, Power Management
- Experience verifying System coherency, Boot sequence, security and debug system
- Experience in defining the SOC verification strategies, verification architecture, test plan development, project planning, working with multiple team and strong co-ordination skills
- Experience with the creation of and usage of verification components and environments in a standard verification methodology such as OVM, or UVM. Assertions and Coverage
- Experience with formal tools, UPF, SOC level Power saving schemes,
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next 'big thing' for Intel.Legal Disclaimer
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money.