The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
1. Handle all social media accounts for the platform
2. Target relevant audience and actively engage with followers
3. Run campaigns to promote upcoming events
4. Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content
5. Update website and manage a monthly newsletter
6. Support PR and brand building initiatives
7. Approach and coordinate with influencers
1. Master's degree in Marketing or related field
2. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
3. Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
4. Strong creative and analytical skills
5. Any legitimate certification and past internship experience is a plus.
6. Strong understanding of Social Media Algorithms, Hashtags etc.
Kindly visit our website & Social Sites before applying - www.argumentativeindians.com
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests