Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Designation: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer: (C# .Net WPF/ WinForms /SQL/ Application Developer)
Industry Type: Industrial Automation Systems Manufacturer
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Qualification: Diploma in Computer Programming /MCA / B Tech / M Sc. (IT).
Experience: 0 - 4 years
Salary: 10 k To 25 KJob description
· Experience in writing code and tools to solve problems in one or more technologies such as ASP.NET .NET Core, C#, WINFORM, WPF,
· Experience in Databases SQL server
· Excellent Mathematical / Logical / Reasoning Skills A passionate learner of OOPS methodology C# /MS SQL.
· Dot Net C# Developer with SQL Server backend.
· Strong background with C#, OOPS, Databases and SQL, WPF, WCF, Unity, Dependency Injection.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (procedures, triggers, views, functions).
· Must have worked on Windows applications - WinForms or WPF.
· Strong communication skills and an ability to convey ideas and concepts with clarity
· Understanding of application architecture and design.
Required Candidate profile
· Innovative approach in problem-solving and finding optimal solutions
· Hunger to learn new technologies.
· Should have knowledge of the latest trends in technologies.
· Personal accountability and strong work ethic.
· Positive can-do attitude.
· Good communication skills (written, verbal, formal & informal)
· Proactive/self-motivated working style with ownership in work
· Ability to grasp complex business requirements and come up with technical solutions to meet the business needs
· Individual contributor and ability to perform with minimum guidance.
· Attention to detail and code quality
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.