Role : Software Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots.
This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future. With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants. Can you help us shape the future?
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our : Scrum Master team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
Qualification: Bachelor / Master of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE, MCA
Experience: Up to 3 years of professional experience in software development with strong knowledge in OOP in C++ based technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing using C++ (11 / 14/ 17) language on Windows / Linux OS
• Working knowledge in BOOST / POCO / OSGi frameworks.
• Exposure in multi-threaded application development.
• Exposure in Linux kernel and Linux IPC fundamentals.
• Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, SCA tools, Unit test, TDD with Agile/Scrum environment
• Exposure to building enterprise and cloud solutions using Docker compose / swarm / Kubernetes.
• Exposure in RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, writing SQL queries and stored procedures and NoSQL databases.
Exposure in IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs
• Exposure in web technologies (Angular, Typescript)
• Exposure to design principles and design patterns
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders We’ve got quite a lot to offer.