Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Performs any combination of following tasks to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
2) Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to define items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
3) Conveys materials items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by hand, handtruck, or electric handtruck.
4) Sorts places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, like size, type, style, color, or product code.
5) Sorts stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
6) Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
7) Assembles customer orders from stock places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
8) Marks materials with identifying information, using stencil, crayon, or other marking device.
9) Opens bales, crates, and other containers, using handtools.
10) Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.