SQL Developer/Video Editor
1. A Video Editor is responsible for reviewing audio and visual footage and using computer software to organize clips into a cohesive unit.
2. Their duties include splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics, and watching the finished product to catch mistakes before submitting it for review.
1. Your primary task as a web developer will be to create reliable and high-performing web-based applications and services.
2. Focusing solely on the underlying software and databases (known as the 'back end') is most common.
3. However, some web developers work on the interface and visual design (the 'front end'),and others combine both ('full-stack development').
SQL Developer :
1. Roles and Responsibilities of SQL Developer
2. Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
3. Design, create and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
Fresher and Experience Both can Apply
No Time Boundation
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: 10k to 15k for Freshers
Shift: General shift
Education: Any Graduates
Key Skills: Creativity /MS World/ Java/ C++/ Dot Net/ Peral/ SQL software Knowledge
Benefits: OT + Incentives + Increments based on ur Performance