We are recruiting for Sr. Web Developer & Designer - CMS, WordPress who is responsible for Web Developer & Designer - CMS, WordPress and maintain code for various PHP applications and resolve any defects.
• Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development Configure content types in WordPress Configure workflow and publishing processes in WordPress.
• Be the Accessibility Expert and apply accessibility knowledge and experience (Section 508 standards and WCAG 2.
1) Test accessibility of all work done
• Use tools such as Adobe Creative Suite in developing site templates and pages, and graphics Build and customize WordPress templates, implement third-party plugins, including multiple languages
• Update content on web pages provided Create and update HTML and CSS, including adding