Vacancy Notice for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Dept. of Vety. Pharmacology & Toxicology, GADVASU, Ludhiana
Qualification in Details:
1. Applications are invited on plain paper (along with attested copies of the certificates of date of birth, degree, mark sheets, experience, list of publications and recent passport size photograph) from the eligible candidates for one temporary post of Senior Research Fellow @ fixed salary of Rs. 35.000 4 16% HRA (Rs.5,600 pm in research project Misc-92: "Clinical evaluation of efficacy of Ayurvedic formulation for augmentation of milk production in ruminants" by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
2. The post is purely temporary and is for six months or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier. The duration of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the performance of the candidate is found satisfactory. The requisite qualifications are here under:
3. Essential: Second Class B.V.Sc & A.H / B.V.Sc. M.V.Sc / Ph.D in any branch of Veterinary Sciences with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10. Knowledge of Punjabi up to matric level. (The condition of Punjabi language may be relaxed in case the candidate is found otherwise suitable .
4. Desirable: M.V.Sc/ Ph.D in Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
5. Job Responsibilities
1. Conduction of clinical trials in large animals.
2. Periodical recording and maintaining of study data.
3. Travelling out of station to Council Headquarters at New Delhi or other field places may be required.
4. An other re uired technical or field work.
Not exceeding 35 years as on last date of submission of application. (Age relaxation in the case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India Rules)