Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Designation: Staff Nurse
Qualification: B.sc or M.Sc Nursing/ GNM
Job location : Ongole
Experience : 0-10 years
NOTE :· Vacancy available in Covid Wards
· Immediate joiners only consider
· Ensuring patients' endorsement, carrying out tasks assigned by ward in-charge.
· Monitoring vital signs, conducting ongoing assessments of patients and updating patient records/case sheets.
· Planning and providing basic care according to the priority needs of the patients.
· Accompanying consultants on rounds and carrying out their orders.
· Maintaining personal hygiene of patients, administering medication using correct procedures.
· Taking responsibility for admission, discharge and transfer of patients.
· Documenting all relevant records as per hospital policy.
· Maintaining checklist and inventory of medicines, instruments, equipment, etc., on a daily basis.
· Checking the crash cart and keeping it ready.
· Maintaining safety of wards and providing a safe environment.
· Maintaining good interpersonal relationships with staff, patients, families and community.
· Completing competency assessments, taking part in training and staff development programmers.
· Reporting the condition of critical patients promptly to the persons concerned, both in verbal and written mode.
· Maintaining records and reports related to nursing care, treatment and medicines correctly and promptly.
· Maintaining reports and records of losses and breakage in the unit.
· Additional responsibilities entrusted by the units.
Benefits: Accommodation and Food will be provided
KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.