Summary of Job and Company:
Yesho Tuff is an Architectural Glass Processing company based out of Hyderabad. We manufacture all kinds of glasses that are used in buildings and in facade applications of High Value and high rise projects all over the country.
This role requires a candidate who has the ability to manage a large number of SKUs. Ensuring up to date records of all inwards and outwards of material in-store and warehouse area.
1. Arranging, stocking and managing a large number of products in the store and warehouse area.
2. Sending daily stock reports with updated reports of inward and outward of material.
3. Coordinating and informing superiors regarding any shortage or depletion of the stock.
4. Maintaining records of issuance of material on day to day basis and ensuring the responsibility of returns for high-value tools and equipment before the end of shift.
5. Conducting weekly and monthly audit of stock.
6. Ensuring quality of tools, material and equipment at inward and outward both.
7. Ensuring consistent targets on Inventory management are met.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in any field.
2. Communication Skills: English, Hindi. Ability to communicate in Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada is an advantage.
3. Basic Proficiency in Excel, MS Word.
4. Must be proficient and prompt with email correspondence.
5. Minimum Experience : 3 Years in Relevant field.
6. Must have a smartphone and a two-wheeler for conveyance.
7. This role requires relocating close to our manufacturing unit which is based near the town of Shadnagar, 40 KMs south of Hyderabad Airport on NH 44.
Salary and Benefits:
1. CTC ranges from 1.8 LPA - 2.15 LPA based on previous experience and qualifications.
2. Safety Equipment provided on-site.
Joining Date: Immediate