No NUALS/ADMN/EST /1521/SA/2021 Dated 17- 03-2021
1. The National University Of Advanced Legal Studies proposes to engage one "System Administrator" on contract basis to supervise the network facility in the University.
a. A First Class BE/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science & Engineering after attending a regular Full Time course recognised by the University OR
b. A First Class MCA after attending a regular full time course recognised by the University
3. Technical : Knowledge in Computer Networks -DBMS, JAVA ,Network Operating System and experience in Software development using Relational Data base Management System like ORACLE/MSSQL Server in Network Environment .With
4. Experience: 3 to 5 Years experience as System Administrator
5. Remuneration : Monthly Consolidated remuneration , Commensurate with qualifications and experience .
6. Term Of engagement: The engagement is purely on temporary basis on contract, for a period of one Year till the vacancy is filled otherwise , whichever is earlier
7. Fee for Registration: 1000/-for General Candidates and Rs 250 /- for SC/ST to be remitted by way of Demand Draft be drawn in favour Of the Registrar , National University Of Advanced Legal Studies , and payable at Ernakulam.
1000/-for General Candidates and Rs 250 /- for SC/ST