Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Responsibilities for Accountant
· Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
· Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB),rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
· Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
· Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
· Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
· Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.