Roles and Responsibilities:
· Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal net works; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Explain about our training's courses by understanding the need of the clients &generate and convert the leads into Sales.
· Follow up calls for clients in pipeline.
· Candidates having prior experience in sales/outbound calling/business development/educational sales background/voice process will be given preference· Candidates having experience into admissions/ student counselling, selling educational courses or training will be given preference
· Negotiate/close the deals.
· Maintain good relationship with new & existing clients.
· Result oriented & achieve the given targets.
· Excellent English communication skills & active listening skills & confident and soft spoken.· Prompt problem solving & decision-making skills