Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to research, develop and build technical courses for the e-learning platform
• Design and develop e-learning and ILT (Instructor-Led Training) material according to toSimplilearn models, standards, and guidelines.
• Analyze feedback on live courses from learners, trainers, and teaching assistants tocontinuously improve the learner experience.
• Act as the author of your course by collaborating with other allied teams (Product, Program, QA, GD, SSG etc.) and external vendors (ID, GD, SME) to deliver the highest quality output according to the project plan.
• Meet your daily targets for development.
• Continuously improve the quality of your deliverables by analyzing review feedback from theQA team.
Desired Skills &Qualification
• Btech / B.E or any computer discipline graduation mandatory
• Min 1 year of work experience in content development or willing to move into the same.
• Proficiency in designing and developing blended learning courses (eLearning + ILT) on, both, tech subjects (Cloud, Data Science, AI, Azure)
• Proficiency in Instructional Design principles and practices
• Proficiency in working with MS Powerpoint and Word
• Knowledge of, or experience working in, an Agile environment is an added advantage