We are looking for an enthusiastic telemarketer to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company's clientele.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Cold call people using a given database to sell products
2. Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
3. Use scripts to provide information about product's features, prices, etc. and present their benefits
4. Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
5. Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
6. Record the customer's personal information accurately in a computer system
7. Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company's reputation
8. Go the 'extra mile' to meet the sales quota and facilitate the future sales
9. Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
1. Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills
3. Proficient in English
4. Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
5. Persistent and results-oriented
6. Patient and able to handle customer rejection
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 30th May'21 and 4th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (1% of total sales).