Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL),a listed premier Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ PSU of Ministry of Defence, Dept. of Defence Production, invites Online Application from Indian Nationals for the filling up following post of Training Instructors on Contract Basis for the period of Two year:
1. Name of the Post: Training Instructor (on Contract)
2. Trades / Subject Field:
i. Draftsman (Mechanical): 01
ii. Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM: 01
iii. Fitter, Structural Fitter & Rigger: 02
iv. Pipe Fitter: 01
v. Welder (G&E): 01
vi. Employability Skills & Soft Skill: 01
vii. Sign Language Interpreter: 01
3. a) Essential: (i) Passed 10th Standard, (ii) Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in related Trade with 5 years’ experience in Industry or teaching or training. Or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Technology with Three Years of Experience in Industry or teaching or training.
4. Desirable: Passed Instructor Training Course in the relevant Trade from any of the Advanced Training Institute for Instructors under the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment
ii. Passed Advanced Training Course in the relevant Trade followed by Training in Principle of Teaching from any Regional Vocational Training Institute for women or National Vocational Training Institute for women under Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment
5. For Employability Skills & Soft Skills:- MBA or BBA with two Years’ Experience Or Graduate in Sociology / Social Welfare / Economics with Two Year experience Or Graduate / Diploma with Two Year experience and trained in Employability Skills from DGET Institutes. & Must have studied English / Communication Skills and Basic Computer at 12th / Diploma Level & above
6. For Sign Language Interpreter:- Essential: 10+2; ISL Level C/D ISL I, Proficiency in Hindi, English and Indian Sign Language (ISL); Basic Computer Skills Desirable: Graduation/Post Graduation in any field. Relevant experience in sign language interpreting in technical subjects.
7. Job Description: i). For Draftsman (Mech.),Fitter, Structural Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Welder (G&E),Rigger, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM:- Conduct Theory Classes of the subjects Trade Theory, Workshop Calculation & Science and Engineering drawing, Employability Skills subjects & Practical Classes and workshop training including CAD, CAM etc., as per syllabus as per apprentices act 1961 and any other responsibility given by the OIC ATS
ii). For Instructor: - Employability Skills:- Conduct theory classes of the Employability Skills subject including soft skill classes and computer literacy course, Functional English, Life skills, IT Basics, Occupational Health, Environment & Safety etc. for of all trade apprentices, as per syllabus and any other duties assigned by OIC ATS time to time.
iii). For Sign Language Interpreter:- Selected candidate will be required to perform all admin duties and interpretation work with regards to training of hearing impaired and other divayang apprentices and other duties assigned by OIC ATS time to time.
i. The candidate selected for the post of Training Instructor (On Contract) will be paid remuneration of Rs. 1200 /- per working day for duty time of 07:30 am to 05:00 pm.
ii. Selected Candidates will not be entitled for Casual / Sick / Earn Leaves, Medical benefits, TA / DA, Superannuation Benefits (i.e. PF, Gratuity, Pension and PRMS or any other facilities).
iii. Above said posts will be purely on contract basis for Period of Two year subject to satisfactory performance during the first year.
9. ADVT/MDL-ATS/01/2021 -- Notification for Appointment of Training Instructor (On Contract) for Trade Apprentices in MDL run Apprentice Training School (ATS)
45 Years Age Relaxation is applicable to SC / ST/OBC (NCL)/Divyang/ ExServicemen candidates as per Govt. Guidelines
Candidate belonging to General / OBC/ SEBC / EWS category are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- online