Title: Research & Documentation Associate
Job ID: 38538
Duty Station: New Delhi, India
Maintains effective client relationships:
• Reports to internal and external clients in a timely and appropriate fashion
• Organizes and prioritizes work schedule to meet client needs and deadlines
• Establishes, builds and sustains effective relationships within the work unit and with internal and external clients
• Responds to client needs promptly
• Ability to liaise and work with people of different background
Ability to work well under pressure.
Required Skills and Experience
Min. Academic Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Policy or any other related field of study.
• Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma will be considered as advantage.
Min. years of relevant Work experience
• At least five years practical professional work experience in the social development sector.
• Experience on documentation of programme/ project results with excellent writing skills is essential.
• Prior experience working with UN, Government agencies on similar role is desirable.
• Experience in writing research articles in a team for published documents.
Experience in coordinating the Monitoring of programmes and projects