Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· A Versatile Recruiter and Technical oriented mind with good experience on Recruitment giving the best solution to the client as well as to the consultant.
· Excellent Sourcing Skills from Professional Networking Sites, Blogging, Social networking sites.
· Exposure on Targeted Recruiting.
· Experience in Portal Sourcing using Naukri.com, Monster and other Job Portals.
· Excellent Tech Screening Skills and responsible for detail evaluation of candidates against specific IT requirements.
· Exposure to Job Diva will be an added advantage
· Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
· Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
· Prepare and post jobs to appropriate international job board like dice, monster, career builder etc.
· Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
· Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
· Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
· Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
· Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Proven recruiting experience.
· Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc).
· Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
· Ability to organize assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests etc).
· Familiarity with hr databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong decision making skills.
· BS/MS in Human Resources Management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill is a must.
· Preference will be given to first world educated candidates.
· Stipends are available for deserving candidates.
· An outstanding opportunity to work with On-shore
· In-House Meals are available.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.