About DPI Infotech
DPI Infotech is a global IT solutions provider that provides support and momentum to emerging & established businesses in the areas of IT consulting, website development, social networking, custom software development, graphics & multimedia, customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, search engine optimization, application integration and maintenance and many more. We set an excellent remark in the field of IT by endowing business and industry requirements with the right knowledge, great skill, and a positive attitude. Our quality driven capability, experience, and incessant input make us stick with our commitments.
DPI Infotech has effectively geared the market presence among clients from educational institutions, healthcare industries, financial organizations, travel companies, and regional communities. We are a team of sundry, talented people with a passion and ability for pursuing excellence in our work.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Edit raw footages and finishing them to the final product
2. Work on scriptwriting or storytelling and ideation
3. Work on visual case studies - creation, ideation, and editing
4. Embed voice-overs to the videos
5. Work on video masking and synchronizing
6. Work closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision
Video EditingAdobe Premiere ProAdobe Creative SuiteVideo MakingAdobe After Effects
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Video Editing
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro
Learn Adobe After Effects
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Jun'21 and 14th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Good writing and communications skills
2. Proficiency in editing software programs
3. Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements
4. Good knowledge of editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Job offer
Number of openings
20 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship