Visual Designer Jobs Opening in Client of Cassius Technologies at Kendrapara
Designation: Visual Designer
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Provide Visually appealing graphic designs for websites
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Brainstorming creative ideas with project teams, developing visual concepts for approval, and collaborating with developers to successfully integrate their graphic designs
- Should have sense of colors, shapes, and typography fonts
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Refining the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software
- Understand, use and maintain design language provided by the organization
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- knowledge of media production and communication.
- knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- knowledge of the fine arts.
- design skills and knowledge.
- the ability to come up with new ways of doing things.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
Qualification: BSc, BA , BBA , B.Tech
Job type: Full-time Job
Salary: 20000 to 40000
More information about this Visual Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Visual Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Visual Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Visual Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BBA/BBM, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Visual Designer is a Full Time in Kendrapara.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Visual Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Visual Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Visual Designer in our Organisation.
Role design animation
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Client of Cassius Technologies
3D Animation Designer jobs in Client of Cassius Technologies at Kendrapara
Client of Cassius Technologies
Salary not disclosed
BA, BBA/BBM, BE/B.Tech, BSc
Posted: 2 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?