Designation: VoIP Project Manager.
Experience: Min. 5-6 Years.
Salary: Upto 14 LPA
- Coordinating internal resources and client(s) for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Sound knowledge of VoIP Technologies such as FreeSWITCH, Asterisks, OpenSIPS, Kamailio, WebRTC, C, C++
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Off days: All Saturdays (except 4th Saturday for Employee Engagement Activities),all Sundays + Festival Leaves as decided by the company
Company/Job Location: 218-220, I Square Corporate Park, Science City Rd, Sola, Ahmedabad, and Gujarat 380060
Industry: IT Services & Products