Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Web Designer responsibilities and duties
· Create PSDs for the visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
· Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website
· Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
· Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
· Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
· Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
· Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
· Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
· Knowledge of content marketing a plus
· Take ownership of design projects.
· Design page layouts and templates.
· Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
· Develop and maintain consistent branding.
· Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
· Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
· Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
· Select and prepare imagery.
· Create and maintain a database of design assets.
You'll typically work normal office hours, Monday to Saturday. However, you may be expected to work on demand, hours to meet deadlines, or to work on projects for clients in different time zones. There may be a special requirement on weekends or evening occasions.
Salary & Benefits
A standard package will be given depending on your skills and capabilities
Perks and rewards will be performance based.
Web Designer Qualifications/Skills:
· Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
· Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
· Strong command of colour theory, image composition, and typography
· Excellent time-management skills
· Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
· Awareness of UI/UX principles
· Familiarity with digital photo editing
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
· Education and Experience Requirements:
· One to three years of professional design experience
· Portfolio of strong creative work
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Social media and email marketing experience a plus
Wishing you a great career ahead.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.