We are always looking for talented artists and producers.
Please find current openings below.
Please email us with a link to
your online portfolio or resume.
• Create concept arts of characters, weapons, buildings, and environments, based on the game design vision, under the art director's supervision.
• Create 3D models (modeling, texturing, and rigging) in diverse styles for real-time rendering within the technical restrictions of the hardware.
• Create 3D character animations.
• Collaborate with team members of other disciplines (e.g. programming) to make needed adjustments to the production pipeline and art assets. Receive feedback and requests from other team members and producers. Communicate with team members on the potential solutions and implement them.
• Collaborate with external partners and clients. Receive feedback and requests from clients and make adjustments to the art assets. Give feedback and instructions to external partners.
• Experience modeling, texturing, and skinning 3D models for video games.
• Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
• A good eye (or two) for art, and the ability to make subtle distinctions between good models and textures and ones that don't meet aesthetic requirements.
• Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written, and visual.
• Ability and willingness to give regular art feedback to external partners.
• Good skills in Photoshop, Maya, and 3ds Max.
• Familiar with online project management tools such as Basecamp.
• Must be available to work full-time at our office in Naperville, IL.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Art and Animation