Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Conversation with residents coming for Aadhaar Enrollment/ Update through appointments and walk-ins 2. Obtention of KYC documents 3. Scrutiny of the documents 4. Help residents in Filling up of form. 5. Data entry in the Aadhaar Software 6. Scanning of documents 7. Capture photo, iris, biometric etc 8. Uploading and Syncing of software with UIDAI servers 9. Collection of Charges/ Aadhaar Fees from residents and depositing it in the Commission accounts 10. Maintaining of transaction details and reporting While carrying out the above activities we envisage the below Risks B. Risk envisaged 1. Improper and impolite behavior 2. Lapse in operations – Data Quality Errors 3. Misuse of KYC information/ Documents 4. Misappropriation of funds /overcharging fees In view of the above we recommend that these points are configured in the onboarding process. Further, please note the following. 1 . The resources will be dealing with residents both customers and non-customers and will be conducting the Aadhaar Enrolment/ update activity using his KYC documents. The Resource is not allowed to keep a copy of the documents in his / her custody or with the Bank. Strict Disciplinary action to be taken in terms of termination/ suspension in-case of misappropriation of these documents to safeguard the interest of the Bank and to avoid reputational risk. 2. The governance of the outsourcing activity will be through the PSSG Team. 3. The resources will be identified and recruited by Teamlease. The resources will be posted in the Aadhaar enabled branch and will be reporting to the Operations Head/ Branch Head and he will be dedicatedly handling the Aadhaar Enrolment center. The final go ahead in recruiting the resource will be given by BBO Head before onboarding. 4. There would be a checklist duly signed by the resource and the Branch Head post onboarding of the resource on the necessary completion of his formalities. 5. Data Quality Report: UIDAI shares the data quality report of resources on a monthly basis. The data for a month is received by the end of the next consecutive month. The report is based on Data Quality observations made by UIDAI and it highlights errors committed by Aadhaar Operators while processing enrolment/updation. UIDAI levies a disincentive of Rs 10,000/- per packet for High errors committed and Rs 25/- for every Moderate error. The details is appended below Nature of Error (as advised by UIDAI) Error Code Severity of Error Disincentive to the Bank 1 Biometric Error (BE I)
1. Full fingerprints or full iris scan incorrectly recorded or missing
2. Photo of photo within a Biometric exception (Photograph of applicant is used instead of live photograph)
3. Exception photo of a different person (Photo of another person used)
4. Exception photo of an object (Appearance of other objects on the photograph) BE I High INR 10,000 per entry 2 POP (Photo of photograph or non-human) POP High INR 10,000 per entry 3 Document Error (DOE I)
1. Fraudulent document (based on sample checks)
2. Missing document DOE 1 High INR 10,000 per entry 4 Document Error ( DOE II)
1. Poor quality document
2. Invalid document
3. Demographic data mismatch DOE 2 Moderate INR 25 per entry 5 Biometric Error (BE II)
1. Bad quality photo in exception photo
2. Exception not visible in exception photo BE II Moderate INR 25 per entry 6 Biometric Error (BE III)
1. Photo not as per guidelines BE III Moderate INR 25 per entry 7 Demographic Error (DE)
1. Gender photo mismatch
2. Age photo mismatch
3. Error in name / incomplete address
4. Relationship mismatch DE Moderate INR 25 per entry
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.