Advt. No. AA-03/2021
IIM Kashipur intends to engage Academic Assistant/ Associate (AAs) in the Operations Management & Decision Sciences area on the following terms and conditions:
1. Post Name: Academic Assistant/ Associate
2. Job Responsibilities: The AAs' responsibility will be assisting faculty members in teaching (including evaluation, development of courses and teaching material, marking attendance and evaluation of participation in class),invigilation duty, research, and consultancy projects, MDPs, secretarial assistance, and other academic activities. They can also be given other responsibilities by the Institute from time to time.
3. Academic Assistants: Qualification: Postgraduate, preferably in Operations Management or Industrial/ Production Engineering/ Operations Research/ Mathematics /statistics with first class. Relevant experience either in academics, industry, research, or higher qualifications will be preferred. Candidates with qualifications like B.Tech. / B.E., MCA will also be eligible.
4. Stipend: An Academic Assistant with no experience will be paid a stipend of Rs. 23,000/- p.m. For every completed year of relevant academic / industrial job experience, an increment of Rs.1500/- may be recommended subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs. 27,500/- per month at the time of appointment.
5. Academic Associates: Qualification: Ph.D. in the relevant area (Operations Management or Industrial/ Production Engineering/ Operations Research/ Mathematics /statistics).
6. Stipend: An Academic Associate with Ph.D. (or equivalent) will be paid a stipend of Rs.28,000/- p.m. For every completed year of relevant academic / industrial job experience, an increment of Rs. 2000/- may be recommended subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs.34,000/- per month at the time of appointment.
7. Duration: Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year initially and renewable annually, subject to satisfactory performance, but generally limited to three years.
For AAs, the age of the candidate should be preferably below 35 years.